Friday, September 19, 2008

I don't want to be the bug anymore!

So, today was supposed to be another busy day. Morning school work, a live (online) lesson for J, a routine phone call with his cyber school teacher, Game Day with our homeschool friends at the library, and a stop at the farm stand, all by 1:30.

While J had his lesson, I did my best to make the other 3 presentable to the public. J's lesson started to run long, and I realized that we were going to be late to the library. Then J's lesson started to run *really* long, and I realized that the phone call would push us into no-point-in-going-to-the-library territory.

I broke the news to the girls, who responded with sobs. Well, M's eased up when I told her I'd make egg salad, but H is still upset.

Guess what. I got an email from J's teacher at 11:53 telling me that she's canceling our 10:15 phone call, sorry for the inconvenience.

I hate people. No offense.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Oh, yeah, that's frustrating!