Friday, August 1, 2008

Fast forward please

I'm extra boring right now.

Today, I'm raking over mud pits, doing laundry, and trying to keep the girls from killing the frog they caught. I also need to suck it up and brave the grocery store crowds, as it's NASCAR weekend in our town. Blech.

But tomorrow... ah, tomorrow!

10am is our dirt delivery. I'm going to have grass!!!
I'm also going to be blessed by the Fed Ex man. My snap press, microfleece, and microfiber are coming in one big delivery, and the coffee pot I've been lusting after will be arriving in another.

In addition to all of that, I have a Bill Bryson book on it's way, thanks to www.paperbackswap.com, and two books on mini-farming/homesteading en route from Amazon.

Dirt, cloth, Appalachian humor, green beans and chickens. The coffee pot means I can keep my Suburban Jersey Girl membership card, right?

No comments: