Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Garbage day

This afternoon was our park clean up day. I am so glad we had such beautiful weather. It really was a gift, considering where we live. I have been known to call my mother in tears over pre-Halloween snow.

Unfortunately, I was an idiot and forgot to bring my real camera. Not that I think pictures of unopened beer cans found in the woods would have been very interesting (though they would have come in handy for my last post), but because the autumn view was incredible today.

Not only did I forget to bring my real camera, but all of the free-trial software my laptop came with has expired, and I haven't been able to bring myself to go software shopping. Therefore, I am sharing a few completely unedited camera phone shots. It's almost painful for me to do, but the day was so damn gorgeous I just have to spread it around. Use your imagination to see through the graininess.



No comments: