Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I think it's over.

It seems like we've been together forever, and I've fallen into a comfort zone. When I wake up, you're always there, willing to step up and help me out, but something just isn't right.

I know that a lot of it is my fault. I haven't been very good with the whole preventative maintenance thing. It's just so hard when I'm being pulled in so many other directions... I've let you down, and I'm not sure I have it in me to fix things.

As things have gone down hill, my eye has been wandering. I'm not proud. I never expected to have my heart stolen. I was just going to look. But I don't think I can resist the temptation any longer.

Once I figure out finances and details, I'm going to replace you.

I'm sorry, Mr. Coffee, but I'm hopelessly, madly in love with another.
My new love

No comments: