Friday, May 1, 2009

Time flies


C was supposed to be born nearly two weeks before my 30th birthday.


He decided to wait until a few days after my birthday.


He's had his own plans since conception.


He's the fourth baby we thought we might have "one day".

He has brought everyone in this house (minus the pets, maybe) more joy than I ever could have imagined.



None of us can help but smile around him, even on our crummiest days.


Even when he's being naughty.

Because he makes up for it in a big way!


No matter how old he gets,

even if he were to have a dozen younger siblings,

I think he'll always be Our Baby.

No matter what the pictures say.


Happy 2nd birthday, Con Man. Love you to itty bitty pieces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday! :-)

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Those are wonderful pics and Happy Birthday to the both of you.
Did you have any regrets about the drum set? My wife and I just about cried after the first 5 or 10 minutes.